Rentchange affiliates include but are not limited to the following companies:
AZSSP LLC – Fair Credit Reporting Act data provider
SWSSP Financial Services LLC – Arizona Consumer Lender
In the course of serving you Rentchange may obtain personal information about you. Obtaining this information is important to our ability to deliver the highest level of service to you, but we also recognize that you expect us to treat this information appropriately.
Sources of Information
The personal information we may collect about you comes primarily from the applications or other forms and materials you submit to Rentchange during the course of your relationship with us. In addition, Rentchange may obtain additional information about you, such as your credit history, from consumer reporting agencies, and rental history from Rentchange partners or affiliates. Typical information collected may include:
- Your name, address and other contact details;
- Your age, occupation and marital status;
- Financial information, including representations required under applicable law or regulation concerning your financial resources;
- A head and shoulders photograph from, as applicable, your passport, national identity card or driver’s license, as required by laws and regulations addressing due diligence and related matters; and
- A personal identifier such as, depending on your country of residence, your Social Security Number, National Insurance Number, Tax File Number, etc.
Of course, you are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request. However, failure to do so may result in our being unable to open or maintain or to provide services to you. While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date, you can help us considerably in this regard by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer, operate, facilitate and manage your relationship and/or account with Rentchange. This may include sharing such information internally as well as disclosing it to third parties
- Contact you or, if applicable, your designated representative(s) by post, telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, etc., in connection with your relationship and/or account;
- Provide you with information concerning our products and services; and
- Facilitate our internal business operations, including assessing and managing risk and fulfilling our legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosures to Third Parties
Rentchange does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with affiliated and non-affiliated companies that perform support services for your account or facilitate your transactions with Rentchange, including those that provide professional, legal or accounting advice to Rentchange. Non-affiliated companies that assist Rentchange in providing services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such services and only for the purposes that Rentchange dictates.
We may also disclose your personal information to fulfill your instructions, to protect our rights and interests and those of our business partners or pursuant to your express consent. Finally, under limited circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations; for instance, when responding to a subpoena or similar legal process, to protect against fraud and to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
You should know that Rentchange will NOT sell your personal information.
Rentchange may occasionally contact you by post, telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, etc., with details of products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way, if you wish to exercise your rights of correction and access, or if you require further information regarding our privacy policies and practices, please contact Rentchange at (602) 274-3200.